Our Bujinkan Martial Arts program is for regular people just like you who want to improve their health, security, and freedom through martial arts training.
We offer our training to men and women ages 13 and up who have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard.
If that sounds like you, here’s what our Bujinkan Martial Arts Program offers:
- Striking, Clinch, Ground, and Weapons in a Single, Integrated Class – Real world self defense can happen at any range. Rather than divide these essential skill sets into separate classes and schedules as many gyms do, we integrate them all together in a single class. This will save you time, money, and confusion.
- Rotating Curriculum Format – This means that you can start training at any time and at any skill level from total beginner to advanced level and not miss out. We specifically design the training so that the beginner and advanced student gets the practice that they individually need.
- Dynamic Drills and Controlled Sparring – You will start by learning the techniques slowly and safely with a compliant, helpful training partner. Then you will gradually develop the techniques with a progressively resistant opponent through dynamic drills and safe, controlled sparring. This will develop the competence and confidence to apply the techniques under pressure and real world conditions.
- Self Defense Focus – Our training appeals to those who value personal development and the ability to defend themselves and their loved ones in the real world over mere fame or fortune, titles or trophies. To truly study martial arts for self defense, the training must consider the reality of weapons being involved, multiple opponents, and the legal system.
- Flexible Class Schedule – Our class availability can accommodate almost any busy schedule. Contact us below if you have scheduling questions.
- Individualized Coaching – We intentionally keep our classes smaller in scale; typically no more than 12 to 16 students in a class. This ensures that you aren’t just a random, nameless face in the crowd. That way you’ll get the focused coaching that you specifically need to improve your skills.